Really enjoy this article on the health benefits of black tea. It was a thorough article. It was also interesting to see fermentation wording used. Most modern tea educators and tea enthusiasts use oxidization. I haven’t seen fermentation used since my first class or two from the Specialty Tea Institute. Oh, this is yet another article found and circulated by the Specialty Tea Institute.
Here are the health benefits of black tea. To find out more about each one please read the article
1. Fights Free Radical Damage
2. Tackles High Cholesterol Problems
3. Helps Manage High Blood Pressure
4. Fights Cavities
5. Promotes Weight Loss
6. Boosts Immunity And Fights Infections
7. Helps Fend Off Diabetes
8. Is Good For The Heart
9. Reduces The Risk Of Stroke
10. Improves Focus
11. Tones Skin
12. May Protect Against Parkinson’s Disease
13. May Offer Some Protection Against Cancer
Pictures image of Golden Monkey Black tea.