Grace Fine Art & Craft Festival
November 4 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Grace’s annual Fine Art & Craft Festival returns! Come and see over 25 select and local artisans and their original work.
Each year products vary, but in years past items included:
• Fiber art, clothing & jewelry
• Pottery, Thai Village handicrafts, photography prints, paintings
• Mixed-media jewelry including a variety of silver, precious gems, found objects
• Collage greeting cards and artwork
• Organic and vegan body-care products, lip balm, bath accessories
• Scarves, purses, table runners, and gift bags
• Handcrafted pottery, glass, and natural wood pieces
Grace Place Coffee will be open for the duration of the festival, serving coffee, tea, bagels and pastries, soup, pizzas, and more. There will also be food trucks curbside the day of serving up tasty treats for lunch!
Questions, contact Tabitha Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is FREE and open to the public!